Large Poultry Farm Use Chicken Feed Protein for Higher Egg Rate
Corn protein powder is the by-product of syrup factory. Its raw
material is corn then by peeling, crashing, deslagging, extracting
starch and concentrated, dried to get protein products. It contains
a lot of lutein,which is good at encouraging and improving
disease-resistant for livestock and poultry. It is especially
suitable for being chicken feed,because it can deepen the egg’s
color and make chicken’s skin and legs become yellow.Overall,It
contains rich amino acids. It is a good additive for animal feed.
|Appearance||Yellow or light yellow powder,|
no visible impurity
- Send me a feedback and let me know your demand with
specification,such as moisture,protein content ,quantity and so on.
- I will send you a formal quotation list by email.
- Discussing the trade details,such as trade term,payment
term,package and so on.
- I will send you PI and formal contract after details confirmed.
- Advanced payment.
- Finish the product and package then deliver.I will let you know all
the details before shipping.
- Provide you custom clearance documents against balance payment.
- Receive the goods.
- Waiting for next cooperation.
- Mixed container. We can mix different items in one container.
- Quality control. Before shipment, free sample for test; after
shipment, keep sample for 3 years.
- Prompt shipment with professional documents.
- Packing as your request, with photos before shipment.
1. What is your delivery time?
It is depended on the quantity you need.It costs 15-20 days for one
20' container usually.
2. Can I get any samples?
Yes,of course.We are glad to provide you 200g free sample for test
but the freight need to be collected.
3. How can we know the quality?
We can provide COA for each lot and we are glad to provide
SGS,Intertek or any other third-part certificate if you need.
4. What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1 ton.
5. What is your package?
Normally packed in 25 or 20kg bags and can provide pallet or other
customized if you need.
6. Can we do OEM packing?
7. How can we contact you for more information?
We are glad to hear from you anytime and please leave a feedback to